For a small Tree Surgery company it is imperative for us to maintain a good reputation. In order to do this we give our customers peace of mind…
- Whilst undertaking Tree Surgery Works we have the utmost regard for your property, we are experienced at working in confined spaces, and bringing tree waste through houses with restricted access
- Upon completion of Tree Surgery Works we leave your property clear of debris and as we found it
- Our Tree Surgeons are presentable and polite at all times
- Our Tree Surgeons and Ground Staff are considerate towards your neighbours, politely requesting access where necessary
- We carry out all checks with the authorities for tree preservation orders and obtain permissions where necessary
- We are prompt with agreed appointments, notifying you by phone with unavoidable delays
Tree Clinic Certificate of Insurance
Terms and Conditions
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact us on 0117 981 2929 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/